Black Seed Oil 4oz.
- Valuable source of EFA's 3/6/9's and also contains two very powerful phytochemicals Nigel lone and Thymoquinone along with other nutrients that work synergistically to support the body's various functions.
- 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Cumin (seed) Oil
- Half (1/2) to One (1) teaspoon per day, with meals, or as directed by a physician.
- Freshly cold-pressed (first-pressing) using only the highest quality NON-GMO and organically sourced Nigella Sativa seeds
- Contains two very powerful compounds Nigellone, an anti-histamine, and Thymoquinone, an anti-inflammatory
- Has a spicy and pungent flavor and is pressed
Healthy Immune System and Inflammatory Response
Ingredients: Freshly Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Virgin Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa).
Suggested Use: For adults, take 1 teaspoonful twice daily (with a small amount of food).
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended amount. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. GIAS ORGANIC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.